Luulla
Sell for Free
Latest Announcement
Latest Topics
my account
Urban Bambino

i added new items to my account, with tags so people can find them, but I can't even find them using my tags. Why is this?

Comments
Urban Bambino
Urban Bambino
says:

Bella Forever A, I contacted Administration for luulla and they told me that it takes 24 hours before they show in the search. They did show , I guess there just isn't any interest in what i have in my shop. It is just to costly waiting for one sale, and over 2 years of waiting is along time. I have sold more on ETSY then I have her. I suppose some people have had better luck, but not me! Patti

Posted by: Urban Bambino
November 8, 2014 6:37 am
Bella Forever A..
Bella Forever A..
says:

Hello Tommy, I am also experiencing this same problem, I have listed well over 100 items and none of my products are showing up in the listings. Will you help me fix this problem?

Posted by: Bella Forever A..
November 8, 2014 2:56 am
Urban Bambino
Urban Bambino
says:

see i don't, have been on here for 2 years now with no sales.....

October 8, 2014 10:23 am
artlifejewelry
artlifejewelry
says:

yes

Posted by: artlifejewelry
October 8, 2014 8:57 am
Urban Bambino
Urban Bambino
says:

have you had luck selling on luulla?

October 8, 2014 7:44 am
artlifejewelry
artlifejewelry
says:

Friend, I have already sent email to their manager for many times, but no one reply me, I get is system automatic reply, I according to the content of the auto reply operations also cannot be redeemed my store, I have no confidence in ETSY team

October 8, 2014 1:48 am
Urban Bambino
Urban Bambino
says:

i looked on Etsy and cannot find your store, maybe that is why you haven't gotten a statement from them. The store name i looked for was artlifejewelry, correct. The only reason that you may have had your store shut down is not following the rules and regulations. Some stores get shut down if a sale goes through and they do not complete the transaction. You should contact them.

October 6, 2014 4:15 pm
artlifejewelry
artlifejewelry
says:

Before a month, the name of the store name is I now use ArtlifeJewelry,And I have not received any E-mail statement,I am not in violation of any terms and conditions

October 6, 2014 1:44 pm
artlifejewelry
artlifejewelry
says:

Yes, I have an account, before he was shut down after I opened, I only have it for five days or so, I don't know why, I am still puzzling

October 6, 2014 1:40 pm
Urban Bambino
Urban Bambino
says:

ArtlifeJewelry, I am not sure what you are asking. You have an ETSY account? They want to close it?

October 6, 2014 1:14 pm
artlifejewelry
artlifejewelry
says:

I want to know why ETSY administrators will be no reason to shut down my store

October 6, 2014 1:02 pm
Urban Bambino
Urban Bambino
says:

I hadn't used my store in awhile and mine disappeared, along with the credits I originally bought too. Then I thought I would give luulla another chance since I am on Etsy and I am doing pretty good. So I added some more items to my store and I got response back from luulla saying mine would appear in 24 hours and I have seen the stuffed animals i have posted but the hazel wood necklaces I song see them all when I search.

January 21, 2014 9:07 am