Luulla
Sell for Free
Latest Announcement
Latest Topics
Number of products
DaliaShamirJewe..

Why is it that when I look at an item page in my store, it says the number of products in my store is 31, when I have about 60 items?

Comments
Victorias Craft..
Victorias Craft..
says:

Hi Tommy,

I don't think that I have the links of the expired items. When I added products, I typed in the descriptions and added pictures. They were not imported from another source. Are there any other ways to check my account? What should I do now?

Posted by: Victorias Craft..
February 25, 2014 8:26 pm
Tommy
Tommy
says:

Hi, Victoria,

Can you provide to us the links of the expired items so that we can take a look at the problem that you are facing.

Tommy

Posted by: Tommy
February 25, 2014 6:29 pm
Victorias Craft..
Victorias Craft..
says:

Hi Tommy,

I have similar questions about the number of listings. I checked my account and this is what I found. It says the number of products is 90 and in "store setting" page there are 90 products. However, there are 96 in "manage store" page, and 176 in "view store" and "sell" page. Why the number for the listings is different? Which one is the correct one that my customers can see? This has lasted for a long time, not just recently.

Another problem is that I can relist sold-out listings, but not the expired ones which disappeared from my account. I contacted you about this problem before. It's still the same.

Could you please check my account and let me know the reasons for both issues?

Thanks,

Victoria

Posted by: Victorias Craft..
February 23, 2014 9:08 am
DaliaShamirJewe..
DaliaShamirJewe..
says:

Hi Tommy,

I had a customer that asked me about 2 items that were unavailable. I don't understand how she can see them but can't buy them, so I wrote an e-mail to your customer service and they fixed it, and then the number of items in my store changed dfrom 30 to 60. It said 30 for a while, even though I had 60, and I didn't think to ask about it. I think half of my store was somehow unavailable for weeks. Can you please explain what happened?

Posted by: DaliaShamirJewe..
February 20, 2014 4:03 am
Tommy
Tommy
says:

Hi, Dalia,

Sometimes it might take a while for the cache to update. I just check and the number of items indicated now is 58.

Tommy

Posted by: Tommy
February 19, 2014 6:56 pm