Luulla
Sell for Free
Latest Announcement
Latest Topics
Upgraded from "Pay As You Go" to "Basic"...
AuntJanet
says:

I just upgraded to the $15 per month because I was out of credits. Figured I would try the monthly fee for 100 free listings. Except... I have zero. I went to relist an item and now it says I have to upgrade again to the next level because I'm out of listings. I didn't list a thing! I don't want the 500 listings per month options... my sales don't even go that high. I only want the $15 per month. How do I get my 100 listings?

Comments
HerzTreasure
HerzTreasure
says:

hello. i want to update from pay as you go to basic. where do i do this?

Posted by: HerzTreasure
November 30, 2016 12:30 pm
Tommy
Tommy
says:

Hi, Aunt Janet,

When you upgrade, your listings should still be available. I can see that your items are still listed correctly in your store.

For the Basic Package, you won't see the listing number on the top right corner, the system will inform you if you have exceeded the max number of listings during the product upload and product relist process.

If you are still facing problem, please send an email to support@luulla.com .

Do note that during the upgrade, if your active listing exceeded 100 items, we still allow those exceeded number to retain until they are sold or delisted. However, if you upload any new one, it will prevent you from uploading cause you have exceeded 100 listings.

Tommy

Posted by: Tommy
August 27, 2016 6:51 pm