Luulla
Sell for Free
Latest Announcement
Latest Topics
Are there any plans to support ShipStation?
OnYourCase
says:

Hello,

The Ship Station program is such a great app for simplifying the process of shipping orders. I would be really great if sales made on Luulla could be imported to Ship Station!

Jennifer

Comments
Tommy
Tommy
says:

Hi, Printproxy,

I will put that into a feature queue. For now, the team is focus on seller stats and improving our newly launched IOS app.

If more sellers +1 in this thread, we will definitely up the priority.

Tommy

Posted by: Tommy
June 18, 2014 1:56 am
printproxy
printproxy
says:

+1 for ship station, we use it for everything. Would love Stitch integration as well

Posted by: printproxy
June 12, 2014 11:13 am
OnYourCase
OnYourCase
says:

Thanks Tommy!

Like a lot of the members Luulla, I sell products on multiple websites. Ship Station allows users to have all sales from multiple venues to be processed all at once, which literally saves hours of labor. What used to take me 2-3 hours per day to process now takes me 10-15 minutes in Ship Station. This allows me to ship all of my orders within 24 hours of receiving them, which makes for very happy customers! I am not affiliated with Ship Station in any way, but am a raving fan. Without it I could not process my orders without hiring someone to help me.

Thanks again for looking into it!

Jennifer

Posted by: OnYourCase
August 10, 2012 9:45 am
Tommy
Tommy
says:

Hi, Jennifer,

Thank you for providing this suggestion, I will be submitting this suggestion to the team so that they can understand more about Ship Station and the services that it provides.

Tommy

Posted by: Tommy
August 10, 2012 8:31 am