"Colorful Cluster Earrings" PDF Beading Pattern
This simple beading pattern will easily teach you how to make these lovely “Colorful Cluster Earrings!” With over 30 high resolution full color photos and easy to follow step by step directions, you'll have the perfect pattern to teach you how to hand-make your own stunning pair of wire wrapped earrings! A great project for beginners! Happy beading!
- (1) Roll 24 gauge German style round wire - I used silver-plated
- (10) 24 gauge headpins – I like the 2” long ones
- (6) 3mm fire polished beads x (5) colors
- (12) 11/0 seed beads x (5) colors - colors close to each of the 3mm fire polished beads
- (1) Pair earwires
- (1) Round nose pliers
- (1) Chain nose or flat nose pliers
- (1) Flush cutter
* Note: You can switch out the fire polished beads with any other beads you'd like!
This pattern is an original design I created and protected by copyright law. Making copies of any of my patterns to sell or give away is strictly prohibited, though you are welcome to sell your own beaded creations.
Your beading pattern will be emailed to your PayPal email address. If you would like me to email your pattern to a different address then please include that address in the "Message to Seller" section. I will email your pattern to you within 24 hours of payment. If you have not heard from me within 24 hours, please check all your spam folders and/or contact me.
Please contact me if you are interested in purchasing a teaching certificate for this pattern.
© 2012 Cara Landry. Simple Bead Patterns. All rights reserved.
Thank you for visiting!