says:

thanks,i see,and will try to do

Posted by: Newstart
April 17, 2016 11:33 pm
BBsTreasury
BBsTreasury
says:

Hello Tommy,

I also can't see the button. Is it still available? I also asked before another question but do not get any reply. May I ask for your help?

Posted by: BBsTreasury
March 3, 2016 3:51 pm
LeatherJacketHo..
LeatherJacketHo..
says:

Sir Tommy,

Where i located this button because i can't see this button on my product page can you please reply me with screenshot thanks.

Posted by: LeatherJacketHo..
January 29, 2016 12:33 pm
Tommy
Tommy
says:

HI, Mena Treasure,

The number of saves is by our buyers and therefore it determines the popularity of the item.

Some items will definitely have more saves than others. To increase the popularity of your item, we should definitely suggest that you promote the item through your social media account so that it get more exposure. If you didn't promote your own item, then the item will depend on organic visibility of the marketplace alone.

The key is this, you promote your item through as many social media as possible, people then sees it, it get more saves and love, the marketplace algorithm pick up the signal, and the item get promoted to front page or trending. The result is that your item now gets even more traffic as it is now on marketplace front page.

This will definitely help.

Tommy

Posted by: Tommy
January 8, 2016 3:29 pm
MenaTreasure
MenaTreasure
says:

Hello Tommy, how are you?

I noticed that some items in fron page does not have many saves

how is it possible to get futured on first page. thank you

Posted by: MenaTreasure
November 12, 2015 11:15 am
Tommy
Tommy
says:

HI, Bydesign12,

The trending button is a feature that is deprecated. Currently, items in the trending page are promoted based on the popularity of the item.

If you wish that your items be promoted, you can promote the item in social media , your blogs etc and once it received sufficient views, love and saves, it will be promoted to trending or front page.

Tommy

February 14, 2015 11:13 pm
bydesign12
bydesign12
says:

I also do not see a like button

Posted by: bydesign12
February 13, 2015 4:39 pm
bydesign12
bydesign12
says:

I cant see this button on my product page...is this only on pro accounts

Posted by: bydesign12
February 13, 2015 4:33 pm
Tommy
Tommy
says:

Hi, Jycase,

After you have clicked on the Trend This button, did you see an overlay box appearing requesting you to confirm the action?

Can you let us know the browser type and version that you are using, and provide us with the link to the product that you are attempting to trend so that we can perform a check for you.

Tommy

October 8, 2012 12:32 pm
jycase
jycase
says:

hello Tommy,

I am also trying this function,but no any responce after i click the trend.Could you tell me what to do ?Thanks.

Posted by: jycase
October 8, 2012 10:34 am
Tommy
Tommy
says:

Hi, Debincijewels,

Each user is allowed to trend one item per day. Can you let us know the error message that you are seeing while attempting to use this feature?

Tommy

September 30, 2012 11:34 pm
debincijewels
debincijewels
says:

i cant seem to get this feature to work for me, dont know what im doing wrong?

Posted by: debincijewels
September 30, 2012 8:34 pm