Luulla
Sell for Free
Latest Announcement
Latest Topics
0 order
Fashion Couture

me sell goods at LUULLA! No orders for a few months? Can anyone tell me, is this normal?

Comments
Tommy
Tommy
says:

Hi, all sellers,

I wrote a very long article about why certain sellers are not getting sales, the links are as below:

https://www.luulla.com/community/forum/category/promotions-and-sales/thread?id=1693

Tommy

Posted by: Tommy
November 17, 2019 4:35 pm
Tommy
Tommy
says:

Hi, Cai yang hui,

If you can sell at the price that is so much lower than other sellers, and provide free shipping, then let me know. I will ask the team to help promote your store also.

However, the criteria is that you must sell at very low price and give free shipping.

Our Facebook and Pinterest account has many followers, it will help you to get started. As an example, Luulla has around 10 Facebook pages, and our Pinterest account at this moment has more than 370000 followers. Buyers buy from the stuff we post to the internet each day.

I will do a search to compare your price with other sellers if you ask our team to help out.

Tommy

November 16, 2019 3:26 am
Fashion Couture
Fashion Couture
says:

Ok! I know, thank you.

Posted by: Fashion Couture
November 16, 2019 3:01 am
Tommy
Tommy
says:

Hi, Cai yang hui,

No, we do not have an advertising platform on the online marketplace. Just upload often, and upload items with cheap price and low shipping cost. Focus on this key point and you will get sale.

We must first focus on what the problem is first, for a new seller to get sale initially, you must sell cheaper than the rest of the existing seller. Or you must sell items that other sellers are not selling on the marketplace at low price also.

Tommy

November 15, 2019 7:27 am
Fashion Couture
Fashion Couture
says:

Hello there! Can LUULLA be advertised on this platform?

Posted by: Fashion Couture
November 14, 2019 8:22 pm
Tommy
Tommy
says:

Hi, Cai yang hui,

I will just go in directly to discuss with you on this matter. I looked at your store, your product pricing is too high. Even the housewares in your store such as mattress , blanket, you are selling them too expensive. Buyers can find cheaper alternative on the internet.

When you sell on the internet, you need to find your unique advantage. Such advantage can only be two of this three: fast, cheap, good. So you need to be either fast and cheap or cheap and good.

If you are a new seller, you need to sell cheaper than the existing sellers. This make sure that you can compete with them on the same level. Buyers do search and then they compare prices.

Once you dropped your price to very low, come back and post again and I will look at your store again.

Tommy

November 14, 2019 4:11 pm