Luulla

Pom Graphic Design and Fine Arts

(1 items sold)
My World, My Mind, My Inner SoulI was raised in Peru, now live in the US.Living in a country with such a rich culture is where it all began.I had this desire fo..
Accepted payment methods:
7
Welcome

Welcome!


I am a very creative graphic designer who have studied graphic design in 2 different countries and have done so with passion for approximately seven years. I am highly knowledgeable and talented in many mainstream illustrative programs such as Adobe CS5, Quark Xpress, Corel Paint just to name a few.


My designs stem mostly from my experience in artwork and mix media and my passion for painting and photography.


Offering Services of:


-Editorial Design


-Corporate ID


-Collateral & Promotional


-Layout


-Logo Design


-Photography


-Web Design


-Ad Design


-Package Design


-Posters


-Wedding Invites & More


-Holiday Cards


• Business Cards • Postcards • Flyers • Logos • Brochures • Envelopes • Letterheads • Posters • Menus • Calendars • Catalogs • Newsletters • Magazine Layout/Design • T-Shirt Design


Payment

Preferred payment method is PayPal. Credit Cards are accepted as well. Payment due within the moment of purchase. I require payment for all services before I start to work on your project.


Shipping

• Prints have a turnaround time of approximately 1-5 business days before shipping


• I ship through the US Post Office (M-F and often on Saturdays). Most domestic packages arrive in 3 - 5 days after I send them out.


• Prints are shipped in well protected packaging in rigid white envelopes with print being protected by a crystal clear bag with chipboard pads for protection so poster doesn't bend.


***Shipping cost includes delivery confirmation. For expedited shipping please message me BEFORE purchasing the item so I can adjust the shipping costs. Also, if you would like insurance or tracking with your item please message me before purchase so the costs can be adjusted***


Customer is responsible for any customs fees or taxes that may be applied to international orders.


*SHIPMENTS OUTSIDE THE USA


- Please note that delivery times vary hugely due to customs! Parcels typically take 2-5 weeks to most locations. Please be patient with international orders.


Refunds & Exchanges

• I will do everything in my power to make sure you are happy with your purchase however if you are unhappy with your prints for any reason please contact me within 5 working days of receiving your package. I will do my best to resolve the problem quickly. Refunds and exchanges are considered on a case-by-case basis.


• All graphic design work comes with unlimited revisions. The job is not considered completed until the buyer is completely satisfied with the work. In the event that a design cannot be completed, 30% of the purchase price will be refunded. The remaining 70% is compensation for the design work and the final set of proofs will be sent to the buyer.


Additional Policies and FAQs

Custom orders are very welcome. If there's something you'd like that you don't see in my shop, just contact me.


You may use item(s) purchased for personal or small business use, but do not re-sell or use for commercial/mass-produced products.


FAQ


What's your turnaround time?


For Poster prints:


Prints have a turnaround time of approximately 3 business days before shipping


I ship through the US Post Office. Most domestic packages arrive in 3 - 5 days after I send them out.


For custom graphic design:


Within receiving your payment I will create 3 different artwork design layouts for you (logo and business cards). I will e-mail these artworks for you to view. When I have received your feedback on these designs I will make any needed changes to your favorite artwork choice until you are completely satisfied.