Luulla
Sell for Free
Latest Announcement
Latest Topics
Email after purchase?
Lynette & Eddie

Just curious if Luulla buyers receive an email after purchase? I am having so many customers write me messages or contact Luulla directly stating they have had absolutely no communication about their purchase (from me or any confirmation that their order went through). I know that before I adjusted my spam filters on my email, all of my Luulla emails as a seller were going in the spam folder, so I do make sure to tell customers to check their spam.

If would be fantastic if buyers do receive an email, if as sellers we can have some input (a short message included automatically) in these emails. (Who knows, maybe this option does exist but I am just overlooking it :) . All of my items are made to order/not immediately ready to ship, which I state at the very top of each listing all in capital letters, but most buyers seem to not read any description of what they are buying so it would be nice to include this in an email confirmation, if not I guess I may just have to start emailing each customer again after purchase. Thanks!

Comments
Lynette & Eddie
Lynette & Eddie
says:

Thanks for the response! I was just able to utilize the processing order note for the first time, hopefully that will help!

Posted by: Lynette & Eddie
June 29, 2014 8:51 am
Tommy
Tommy
says:

HI, Lynette,

When a sale occur, we do send a sale email to the seller and also to the buyer's email address.

When you mark the item to processing order or shipped, the buyer will also receive a notification email with your processing order message and for mark as shipped, they will receive the tracking number.

If a buyer mentioned that they did not receive any email from us, you can let us know the buyer's email address and we will be able to track if the email was sent to her correctly or it drop into her spam filter.

Tommy

Posted by: Tommy
June 25, 2014 9:37 pm