Luulla
Sell for Free
Latest Announcement
Latest Topics
When we order from a Luulla seller...
UniversalCharm

When we order from a Luulla seller, is there no way to view our order or to see if our order has been shipped? I can't find a record of my order any where. Have I missed the location?

Comments
UniversalCharm
UniversalCharm
says:

Thank you Tommy.

Posted by: UniversalCharm
September 10, 2012 11:41 pm
Tommy
Tommy
says:

Hi, Nancy,

The seller can update the status of the invoice by going to the invoice page and clicking on the Update Invoice Status link located at the right corner of the invoice page.

She can either marked it as Processing Order or Shipped. And while doing so, the seller also has the option to provide the buyer with the shipping tracking number and additional note to the buyer.

If the seller did not update the invoice, you can try contacting her by sending her a message using the message box located at the bottom of the invoice page.

If she did not reply to either your message or emails within seven days, you can send a report to us and we will provide you with the steps to obtain the refund.

Tommy

Posted by: Tommy
September 10, 2012 10:28 pm
UniversalCharm
UniversalCharm
says:

Tommy,

So it doesn't indicate that my order has shipped and despite repeat messaging to the seller without any acknowledgment from that seller, I have just sent them a message inquiring if my order from them on August 29th has been shipped to me or not. They have very little info about themselves (well, nothing actually) and I'd like a refund if it hasn't shipped by now. I see no indication in the purchase info of items having been shipped or not. Should it indicate to me the item was shipped, if it in fact has been shipped? Do we have such a feature, yet?

Thank you.

Nancy

September 10, 2012 10:18 pm
UniversalCharm
UniversalCharm
says:

Thank you, Tommy. I was sure I had checked everywhere, but I guess not.

September 10, 2012 9:49 pm
Tommy
Tommy
says:

Hi, UniversalCharm,

You can track your purchases by clicking on the profile tab, and clicking on the My Purchase link located on the profile page.

Tommy

Posted by: Tommy
September 10, 2012 9:35 pm