Luulla
Sell for Free
Latest Announcement
Latest Topics
Non-Paying buyers...
CoquetteBath
says:

I have my last 2 buyers who have not paid. Not too big of a deal, but I'm wondering what the process is...and do I get my listing fee back?

Comments
aimarropatterns
aimarropatterns
says:

Hi,

I don't see the Cancelled option at all. I only have: Processing Order, Shipped, Refunded and Payment Received Echeck. My first sale was cancelled and I only could choose Refunded. So when I refunded the customer through PayPal I clicked Refunded here on Luulla. But if I go to that invoice and click on Update Invoice Status link again, I don't have ANY option whatsoever. So I never got my credit refunded nor my fees. I may have another customer in the future who doesn't read that I sell patterns and wants me to refund them the money. How do I proceed to getting my fees back from Luulla this time?

Thanks,

Marija

Posted by: aimarropatterns
March 9, 2014 3:33 pm
Tommy
Tommy
says:

Hi, Coquette Bath,

For non paying buyers, you can cancel the transaction by visiting the invoice page, and clicking on the Update Invoice Status link located at the right hand side of the invoice page.

An overlay will appear when you click on the link, select Cancelled and confirm. Once you have cancelled the transaction, the credits will be automatically refunded back to your seller account.

Tommy

Posted by: Tommy
November 3, 2012 6:04 pm
Mane Accessory
Mane Accessory
says:

You can cancel the transaction, and you will get your listing fee back. Luulla is very prompt with non-paying buyers!

Posted by: Mane Accessory
November 3, 2012 12:27 am