Luulla
Sell for Free
Latest Announcement
Latest Topics
Option for buyers to pick color, size etc.
Kindofbeautiful

Hi,

I have buyers emailing me that they couldn't find anywhere to specify what they had ordered,or some just order without leaving a single note. Enven thought its writting in my description, shipping detais and policy with!!!!!!! to leave me note about the color. I i do contact these people through luulla and email and some reply but some do not.

If Luulla can some how give buyers the option buyers to pick a color etc during checkout , that would be great and appreciated.

Comments
Tommy
Tommy
says:

Hi, Sure Fashion,

During the checkout process, the buyer has the option to leave a note to the seller indicating the size of the shirt that they wish to choose.

Yet, not every buyer will use this option even when the option is obvious in the first step of the checkout.

The note to seller will appear in your invoice page indicating the size that they wish to purchase for the item.

As a policy to protect the integrity of the marketplace, all paid purchases must be shipped within 3 days time and if you have decided not to proceed with such orders, you will need to provide a refund to the buyer.

If the buyer file a complain through PayPal with these unfulfilled orders, it will cause your PayPal account to be suspended and your Luulla store to be closed.

Tommy

Posted by: Tommy
February 26, 2013 5:08 pm
Tommy
Tommy
says:

Hi, Kindofbeautiful,

Product listing variation is a feature that is being considered now. However, what happened is that it greatly reduces the conversion rate as nearly up to 40-50% .

There is also a correlation on the number of steps and choices that a buyer need to make vs the conversion rate and as the more choices the buyer need to make, the conversion rate tend to drop linearly.

The team will attempt to find a solution that will help to retain the conversion rate and at the same time provide such option, and we are still testing on a few possible solutions.

Tommy

January 13, 2013 4:10 pm
Kindofbeautiful
Kindofbeautiful
says:

True,but the problem is that some of the buyers do not leave a note to specify the color for the bracelets i am selling. If they would have to select the color before checkout i would not have this problem to wait days for a responds or ship a random color because they never responded.

Posted by: Kindofbeautiful
January 13, 2013 2:45 pm
Tommy
Tommy
says:

Hi, KindOfBeautiful,

The option of providing additional message to the seller during checkout is currently available.

During the first step of the checkout process, the buyer can leave a note for each of the product item in the note to seller field.

After the purchase, the buyer can scroll down to the bottom of the invoice page and use the message box located at the bottom of the invoice page to send you additional message.

Tommy

December 15, 2012 1:07 pm