Luulla
Sell for Free
Latest Announcement
Latest Topics
Advertise your shop on Wanelo!
normasbathandbo..

you can promote your items from your shop on wanelo. just copy and paste the link there. great promotion. and I've heard that many people get sales there. I know that I've had one or two myself a while back!

~Norma

http://www.wanelo.com

Comments
Gria
Gria
says:

Here, if anyone who replied me that will be great appreciate that I tried to share our items on wanelo, but why wanelo didn't allow my item to buy but just see it not but it?

Posted by: Gria
April 27, 2015 10:50 pm
UniversalCharm
UniversalCharm
says:

I too, had trouble getting items to upload and I gave up...but, I found out my shop has a fan who posts my things there and that rocked my world! I have a FAN! Woo Hoo for me!

Posted by: UniversalCharm
May 27, 2012 5:10 pm
normasbathandbo..
normasbathandbo..
says:

Sorry you had issues Della and Linda. it can be slow but that site is known to get sales. but to each his own!

Posted by: normasbathandbo..
May 27, 2012 4:23 pm
LindaSearcyJewe..
LindaSearcyJewe..
says:

I felt the same way when I tried yesterday. Then I got a notification that my photo WAS uploaded and someone saw it and "saved" it. I had thought my photo did not get uploaded - maybe it did but not the link to luulla? I'll need to login and check. Anyway, it took too long to just get a single item posted.

Posted by: LindaSearcyJewe..
May 27, 2012 11:45 am
DellaCreations
DellaCreations
says:

Tried Wanelo this morning. So far, NOT a fan. Wouldn't upload my pics no matter which method I tried. If I feel like being frustrated again, I'll try later. But if this morning is any indication of how user-unfriendly their site is, I may just stick to Pinterest.

Posted by: DellaCreations
May 27, 2012 6:24 am
normasbathandbo..
normasbathandbo..
says:

Oh Thank you tommy for your fast response. I thought that I was losing my mind for a bit. lol

Posted by: normasbathandbo..
May 26, 2012 7:46 pm
UniversalCharm
UniversalCharm
says:

Thank you Normasbathandbody for the heads up about this new forum for promoting our shops!

May 26, 2012 7:38 pm
UniversalCharm
UniversalCharm
says:

Found it. It wouldn't take any of my pictures for some reason so I used a funky one from some old merchandise non related to Universal Charm. Will have to change it later. I was in the process of filling out all of my info for Wanelo when I got involved helping a customer at my other shop (got a sale! yay!) and by the time I got back to Wanelo it had logged me off and lost all of the info I was trying to input! Rats! Oh well. Will try again later. Thanks for this tip Linda!

-Nancy

May 26, 2012 7:11 pm
LindaSearcyJewe..
LindaSearcyJewe..
says:

Wanelo allows you to create collections where you can post your items. You will need to fill in information about each item when you post individual items manually. Don't know how the wanelo uploader works - perhaps it works the same as Pinterest where you can put in your item shop URL and if you insert a price in the Pinterest photo, it automatically shows it for sale with a price?

May 26, 2012 5:25 pm
UniversalCharm
UniversalCharm
says:

Linda- I have a lame question for you...to promote ourselves at Wanelo we just need to log in and then post the link to our shop? Is there someplace special for this? Or just post it in the community board?

Thanks.

-Nancy

May 26, 2012 5:21 pm
LindaSearcyJewe..
LindaSearcyJewe..
says:

I think in your profile on wanelo there is a section for links on the left hand side.

May 26, 2012 5:16 pm
LindaSearcyJewe..
LindaSearcyJewe..
says:

I just tried to post something on wanelo and it seemed a little buggy when creating new collection set and would not upload a photo. Didn't try to use their uploader.

may try again later... or just stick to Pinterest and Facebook.

May 26, 2012 5:07 pm