No Reviews Yet. Place your order and you could give this seller the first review!
I accept payment by Paypal.
I will email the graphics to you within 48 hours. Usually it will be quicker than this, ie as soon as I see the payment notice! Please note that I am in England so may not be on the same time zone as you.
These are digital images and I will email them to your registered Luulla email address. If there are any problems with your receiving them I can re-email until you get them or send you a link to download them.
The files are compressed as .zip files (or else they would be huge, these are nice, high resolution images). If you would prefer another format (such as .rar) then please contact me.
If you would like the files to be burnt to a CD/DVD and posted to you, just contact me and this can be arranged.
Refunds & Exchanges
If you have any problems with your new Tin Teddy graphics, please contact me. I am always happy to help.
Please note that I can not offer a refund if you simply change your mind - these are digital files, so you can not return them to me.
I also will not refund if the problem is that you do not have software to use them. These are digital graphics in the formats .png or .jpg. Most commerical graphics software can open and use these formats. These are very standard (which is why almost everyone who sells digital images uses them!). Please do check you can open the relevant file type BEFORE ordering.
** The Important Licence Agreement Bit Part 1 **
These images are sold for use in physical crafting projects, both personal and small scale commercial. You are purchasing the right to USE the graphics, not the copyright of the images themselves.
You may use these images in your personal crafting.
You may incorporate them in home-made items you sell or give away as long as you have printed them out first.
** The Important Licence Agreement Bit Part 2 **
• You may not print them out to sell or give away as a collage sheet or any other form of crafting supply product or merchant resource. Even if you have adapted them, applied filters to them or any other form of change.
• You may not print the images to sell as framed or unframed prints.
• You may not use them for mass produced items without contacting me first. If you use them on hand-crafted items for sale, please do NOT claim any copyright for the image and credit me
** The Important Licence Agreement Bit Part 3**
• You may not use the graphics 'as is'. You cannot print the basic image on mugs or tshirts and then sell them. You must have made some contribution to the finished artwork.
• You may not sell or give away the actual image files (even if altered). This includes copying to disks, posting online or other forms of distribution.
• You may not use any of my images in trademarks, logos or branding without contacting me first
• You also may not use them to make websites or other online activities such as forum avatars.
These images were created by Deborah Elgyfu Richardson of Tin Teddy and she holds the copyright for them. The vintage images are from reliable sources and are no longer in copyright. Please note thought that I still have the copyright of them in the form in which you are buying them here - ie - I assembled them in to a digital sheet (and often did a lot of cleaning, adapting and often adding artistic elements. You make therefore NOT distribute the sheet in any format. I clearly state in all listings whether the images are my own or vintage ones.
If you have any questions or comments, do drop me an message, here, or at email@example.com
I have been scrapbooking and card making since the early '90s, although I was messing around with paper and fabric since I was a little girl :-)
I began creating graphics for use in my own projects, ..